Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has Published A new vacancy for 9640 Post. More information like education qualification, vacancy details, how to apply, selection process, important dates, Age Limit and Other Details are given below.
Vacancy Details :
- ➨ Total Post :9,640
- ➨ Post Name : Bank Office Assistant / Officer Scale- I, II, III,CWE-IX
- ➨ Also Please Check Out Official Notification.
Education Qualification :
- ➨ A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- ➨ For More Details Please Check Official Notification. Notification are Given Below.
Age Limit :
- ➨ Officer Scale-I : 18-30 years
- ➨ Officer Scale-II : 21-32 years
- ➨ Officer Scale-III : 21-40 years
- ➨ Officer Assistant Multipurpose : 18-28 Year
How to Apply :
- ➨ Candidates can apply online only from 26.10.2020 to 09.11.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees :
- ➨ Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- ➨ Rs. 850/- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Impoortant Date :
- ➨ Starting Date for Online Application : 26/10/2020
- ➨ Last Date for Online Application : 09/11/2020