Delhi Police Past Year Question Papers PDF Back in Hindi & English: Staff Selection Commission has announced 5,800+ vacancies for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020. The Computer Based Exam for Delhi Police Head Constable Exam 2020 will be coordinated from 27th November to 14th December 2020. To kickstart your groundwork for Delhi Police Head Constable Exams, you want to address the previous year's question papers of Delhi Police exams. Here we're discussing the precise question newspapers of Delhi Police Head Constable Past Year Exams. These pdfs have been provided by aspirants who've appeared for this particular exam.
Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Papers PDF
Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Delhi Police Head Constable Exams 2020 in an Internet manner all across the Nation. The examination will be organized in various shifts.
Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in numerous changes, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Delhi Police Constable Exam will include 4 topics. Check the thorough exam pattern and details mentioned below. Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern
- Delhi Police Question Paper will be of matriculation level.
- The Computer-based examination will consist of objective type multiple-choice questions.
- The total time duration for this exam will be 01:30 hrs or 90 minutes.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark for the correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
Delhi Police Head Constable Minimum Qualifying Marks
The candidates scoring the below-mentioned cut-off marks (normalized) will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. PE&MT:
- Unreserved: 35
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS: 30
- ESM: 25
Delhi Police Selection Process
The Delhi Police Head Constable Selection Process consist of three different steps:
- Computer-Based Examination
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
Candidates will be shortlisted category-wise on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination for appearing in PE&MT.
SSC will shortlist candidates for PE&MT around 12 times the number of vacancies.
Delhi Police Constable Question Paper PDF
➨ SSC Police Constable Paper with Solution Part - 1: Download Now
➨ SSC Police Constable Paper with Solution Part - 2: Download Now