UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has Published a new Recruitment for Advertisment no. 13/2020 in Various Post. More information like education qualification, vacancy details, age limit, how to apply, important date and other are given below._
Vacancy Details :
- Extension Officer
- System Analyst Cum Computer Programmer
- Foreman (Mechanical)
Education Qualification :(1) Extension Officer :
- Master Degree in Agriculture or Agriculture Extension from a recognized University or Institute or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from a recognized university or institute or Master’s Degree in Rural Management from a recognized university or institute.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. Computer Science or M.Sc. Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Dengree in Mechanical Engineerinng from any recognized University plus one year Experience relevant Field.
- ➨ Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- ➨ The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations.
- ➨ Closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 12/11/2020.
- ➨ The last date for printing of comoletely submitted online application is upto 23:59 hrs on 13/11/2020.
- ➨ (a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- ➨ (b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.