With smartphone cameras, now offering great optics to capture high resolution, sharp results. Now a days lot of images get clicked on mobiles phones. There is lot's of apps available that let you shoot, edit and organize images better on your mobile phones.
Here are top photo editor apps:
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a simplified version of Adobe Photoshop, the most popular software for image editing, specializing in digital photo management.
Features of Adobe Lightroom
- Easily create and share a Group Album .
- Create easily showcase your photos online using Adobe Lightroom
2) Snapseed App
Snapseed is one of the most comprehensive photo editing apps available for mobile photographers. Dozens of tools that have the facility may seem intimidating to many.
The first iteration of the Snapseed app did not have the most user-friendly user interface. It's going through a lot of changes, making it easy for regular people to use. Now it has at least a menu that is easy to navigate even for beginners.
Features of SnapSeed App
- Adjusting Photos With Basic Editing Tools
- Add Mood With Advanced Presets
Fine-tuning With Advanced Editing Tools
- Retouching Photos of People With Portrait Tools
- Get Artsy Images With These Creative Editing Tools
- Exporting Your Photo
You can also use following toos in snapseed App.
RAW Develop, Tune image, Details, Crop, Rotate, Perspective, White Balance, Brush, Selectivedoes the rest magically, Healing, Vignette, Text, Curves, Expand Lens Blur, Glamour Glow, Tonal Contrast, HDR Scape, Drama, Grunge, Grainy Film, Vintage, Retrolux, Noir, Black & White, Frames, Double Exposure ,Face Pose
3) PicsArt Photo Editor
PicsArt Photo Studio is one of the best image editing apps for Android devices on the Play Store. This next level editor comes with many tools that allow you to transform your images into creativity and bring them to life.
Here are some tips for the PicsArt that will help you get the best out of the beautiful and feature-rich imae editor app.
Features of PicsArt Photo Editor
- Add text to your photos
- Do a dispersion
- Play with effective photo effects
- Fun with stickers
- Change background
- Shape creativity with Shape Masks
- Use the blur effect on the background
- Double exposure!
4) PixelLab App
PixelLab is a prestigious studio and the design and development applications introduced by PixelLab are unique. These applications are used by computer users around the world. PixelLab for PC is a text non-text editor for Windows and Mac.
Anyone can easily add texts, effects and images and even add stickers to images using the PixelAb app. A free download of the PixelLab app is available. The app can easily be downloaded to the PC via the Google Store from various emulators such as Bluestacks or Knox App Player.
Features of PixelLab
- Give simple text to images
- Modify images with stickers
- The text may be edited using the advanced setting options like bold text size, color, indents, and gradient
- Create 3D text and edit the same with different opacity as well as saturation as required
- The color of every word may be changed and make use of Bold, Underline and Italics options to make the text more appealing
- Remove the background from the images