Gujarat ITI Admission 2021: The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat is the respective authority that will exercise the process of Gujarat ITI admission 2021.
The competent authority will publish Gujarat ITI 2021 Notification on its official website. The registration process is likely to start from the month of July 2021. Candidates must apply as per the prescribed schedule.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021
- Candidate must have completed at least secondary school of education.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years at the time of applying for the course.
- Rs. 50/-
Documents will be required
- A hard copy of the application form
- High school 10th mark sheet
- 10th certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Bank account number
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Driving license
- Domicile (if required)
- Other necessary documents, etc.
Gujarat ITI Application Form 2021
- Gujarat ITI 2021 Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form in the month of July 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be by the month of July 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload scanned images of passport size photographs & signatures.
- The scanned image of a photograph must be in JPEG format with less than 50 KB in size.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the details correctly, once the form will be submitted candidates will not be able to modify it further.
- Also, provide operating email ID & phone number in the application form for communication details.
- The incomplete application form will not be accepted, so candidates must fill the application form with utmost care.
- Candidates seeking admission into Gujarat ITI need to ensure its eligibility norms.
- At last, do not forget to take multiple printouts of the filled-in the application form for further use.
- Online application form commences: 3rd July 2021
- Last date to submit the application form: 20th July 2021
- Admit card availability: July 2021
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. www.alertgujarat.com provides information about all types of new jobs, academic news, and competitive exam materials in Gujarat and India. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.