Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS published an official notification for Recruitment of POST NAME for ## posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: a
- Name of posts: Clerk (CRP-Clerk-XI)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2021.
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years (As on 01.07.2021)
Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Final Selection will be based on Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2021
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 16.08.2021 onwards
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: August 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2021
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: October 2021
- Online Examination – Main: 31.10.2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2022