IBPS RRB Clerk/PO 2022 Recruitment
IBPS has increased the IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 vacancy from 8106. Similarly, for IBPS RRB Clerk PO 2022, IBPS has increased the number of vacancies from 8106 . This is good news for the aspirants who are preparing for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 this year
How many vacancies are there in IBPS RRB clerk 2022?
IBPS RRB Clerk/Po 2022 recruitment notification: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification for the clerk Bharti 2022 through the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerk VIII) on the “official website ibps.in.” The application process for IBPS Clerk will begin Jun 01, 2022 and will end on Jun 27, 2022
IBPS RRB Prelims exam for IBPS RRB PO 2022 and IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 is scheduled to be held from 07 August to 21 August 2022. The dates are tentative and can be changed
IBPS RRB 2022 Exam Details:-
The official advertisement for 8106 IBPS RRB 2022 (CRP RRBs XI) vacancies has been published by the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection to be filled for 43 Participating Banks. For more details about IBPS RRB 2022, go through the below summary table.
- Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Post Name : Probationary Officer, Clerk, Officer Scale -2 & 3
- Number Of Posts : 8106
- Registration Dates : 07th June 2022 to 27th June 2022
- Official Site : www.ibps.in
How to Apply for IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Recruitment 2022 ?
- Go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click ‘Click here to apply Online for ‘CRP RRBs-XI ‘
- A new page will open where you find links of application for the post – ‘Click here to apply Online for Recruitment of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) under CRP RRBs-XI’ OR ‘Click here to apply Online for Recruitment of Officers -Scale I under CRP RRBs-XI’ OR ‘Click here to apply Online for Recruitment of Officers -Scale II & III under CRP RRBs-XI’
- Now, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register the application by entering basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. You can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Upload their Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression.
- You are advised to carefully fill in the online application as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application you are advised use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.