Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat (સંકટ મોચન યોજના): Where and how to apply for National Family Assistance i.e. Sankatmochan Yojana? Get Sankat Mochan Yojana form in pdf, who gets the amount of assistance under this scheme and how much? Gujarat Government yojana list 2021
The Government of Gujarat runs a number of schemes with the objective of helping the economically weaker sections of the society. In which the head of the family living below the poverty line (BPL) dies naturally or accidentally by the Department of Social Security and for the purpose of providing financial assistance to the family in this sudden calamity / difficult situation for the purpose of “Sankat Mochan Yojana” or “Rashtriya Kutumb Sahay Yojana”. The benefit is given. This scheme is also known as National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS).
- Scheme Name : Sankat Mochan Yojana
- Launched By : Central Government
- Launched in : 15/08/1995
- Status : Active
Eligibility For Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
Under BPL (Poverty Line), if the main earner (male or female) of the family with a score of 0 to 20 dies naturally or in an accident, the family is entitled to the benefit of the Crisis Relief Scheme.
The age of the deceased man or woman should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years.
To avail the benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana, the beneficiary has to apply within 2 years of death.
Required Documents to Avail Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
- Beneficiaries registered under the Poverty Line (BPL) benefit under the “National Family Assistance Scheme” under the National Social Assistance Program. Assistance for this scheme is available in case of death of the main earning male / female who is above 18 years of age and under 60 years of age. Required Document for Gujarat Sankat Mochan Yojana 2021 to avail the benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana is given below.
- Death pattern of main earner (female / male)
- Aadhaar card of the applicant (male / female)
- Any one proof of residence (election card / ration card etc.)
- Passbook of the beneficiary’s bank account
- Example of applicant being BPL beneficiary
- Birth pattern / age pattern of the main breadwinner of the family
- Key Point Of Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.
- Only citizens of India will get the benefit of this scheme
- People of any state of India can avail the benefits of this scheme
- To avail benefits under Kutumb Sahay Yojana, the family of the deceased has to apply within 2 years of the death of the main person. If you apply after 2 years, you will not get the benefit of this scheme
- The family of the beneficiary under this scheme should be among the families falling below the poverty line
The family of the applicant must be a BPL beneficiary
Only one person from the family of the deceased has to apply under Sankat Mochan Sahay Yojana And all the people of Kustumb must be allowed to apply
For the purpose of this scheme, the definition of family includes spouses, minor children, unmarried daughters and dependent parents.
Benefit Of Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Under the Sankat Mochan Yojana, families in India who are included in the list below the poverty line and the person who is supporting the family in this family dies suddenly due to some accidental or natural cause. The family of will receive financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 from the Government of India The amount of assistance received under Sanakat Mochan Yojana will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiary by the Central Government through DBT system.
In case of death of a person (male / female) due to natural coincidences, his family members will get financial assistance of Rs. 20,000.
In case of death of a person (male / female) due to accident, his family members will get financial assistance of Rs. 20,000.
How to Apply for Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
The Government of Gujarat has started online application from Digital Gujarat Portal Website at Gram Panchayat to make Sankat Mochan Yojana Online.
Online form has to be filled on Digital Gujarat portal (Digital Gujarat login) from VCE at Gram Panchayat. To avail benefits under Sankat Mochan Yojana, one has to apply for Digital Gujarat Portal online from VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) at any Gram Panchayat.
You have to apply online on Digital Gujarat Portal at the “Computer Operator of Social Security Office” at Taluka Mamlatdar’s office.
Application Process of Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
If any person wants to apply for benefits under Kutumb Sahay Yojana, he has to go to the office mentioned below with all the documents mentioned above.
If the applicant billows in urban detail then he has to go to the provincial office and apply
If the applicant is from rural extension then the application has to be made by going to the office of Naib District Development Officer
If the applicant billows in detail, he has to go to the office of Commissioner Nagarpalika UDC and apply.
Under Sankat Mochan Yojana, after the application is made by the applicant, the authority to approve and reject the application of the applicant has been given to the Province Officer in Urban Extension, Deputy District Development Officer in Rural, and Commissioner Nagarpalika in Municipal Corporation.
Amount of assistance in Sankat Mochan Yojana
Under Sankat Mochan Yojana i.e. Rashtriya Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat Yojana, a lump sum assistance of Rs. 20,000 / – is paid to the family of the deceased earner through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
- Certificate for BPL score for beneficiaries who are included in the BPL (Poverty Line Below List) prepared by the government on the basis of social and economic survey as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Rural Development for the beneficiaries in rural areas and beneficiaries in urban areas. Beneficiaries included in the list prepared by the Ministry.
- If the application for Sankat Mochan Yojana (National Family Assistance) is rejected by the Mamlatdar of that area, an appeal can be made against it to the concerned provincial officer within 60 days.
- Under Crisis Relief Scheme, only Rs. Assistance of 20000 / – (twenty thousand) is available.
Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat PDF Form : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Who has the authority to approve the application for Sankat Mochan Yojana?
The power to approve / reject after receiving the application of the applicant under Sankat Mochan Yojana is given to the Mamlatdar of the area.