Ahmedabad will see thunderstorm activity, cloudy weather in most parts of the state: Meteorological Department
- Meghmaher will remain the same in the state
- The monsoon will reach across the state
- Activate a rain system
Meghmaher is seen in the state after the onset of monsoon. The monsoon is forecast to reach the entire state in the coming days by the meteorological department. 2 days of rain is forecast in Saurashtra. Rainfall is forecast on 16th and 17th. Cloudy weather will also be seen in Ahmedabad. Ahmedabad will see Thunderstorm activity. It is a matter of relief that the rains have fallen in Gujarat as per the stipulated time. If good rains fall in Gujarat as predicted, farmers will be able to sow in the first rains.
In which districts Megh Maher can take place?
- June 15 Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Ahmedabad
- June 15 Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Anand, Vadodara
- June 15 Surat, Dang, Tapi, Navsari
- June 16 Porbandar, Junagadh, Amreli, Rajkot
- June 16 Girsomnath, Bhavnagar
- Light rain forecast for Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Surat, Valsad on 17th June
- Rainfall in Kutch by the end of the month
- The arrival of monsoon in Gujarat has been predicted. According to meteorologists, pre-monsoon activities have started in the state. The monsoon will arrive in Gujarat during June 15. Monsoon will arrive in South Gujarat and Saurashtra till June 15. The monsoon will cover most parts of the state till June 25. In which monsoon is forecast to reach Kutch by the end of the month.
The poor performance of the pre-monsoon opened up like every year
The first monsoon rains have fallen in Rajkot. In which the claims of Manpani pre-monsoon operation have proved to be absurd. About half to 3 inches of rain in the city has flooded the roads in the Westzone. Underbridge and Wokla in the West Zone have been flooded since the first rains. So it is the turn of the citizens to suffer.