Bandura App is a mobile application dedicated to the Ukrainian musical instruments.
- Play bandura, kobza and other Ukrainian instruments
- Listen folk and modern bandura songs
- Watch lectures from modern kobza and bandura players
This Guzheng tutor is one of the best virtual guzheng for mobile & tablet. The app offers tons of songs with easy lessons, and we add new tabs every week! Don't waste more time, start playing now!
- Full string guzheng with 21 string
- Play with 650,000+ song from music songbooks
- Daily Challenge mode
- Global Leaderboard
- Multi-touch and swipe supported
- Be able to record audio while playing
- Supports a wide variety of keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato, Guzheng, Nylon Guitar, Plucked String, Music Box, Sitar, Xylophone, Harp, Vibes, Clarinet, Ukulele, Brass, Thai Bells, Tabbla, Dizi, Banjo, Flute, Saxophone, Cellto, Hamonica, Trumpet, Violin, Panpipe, Maracas, Tuba, Dulcimer, Kalimba,...)
- Lessons mode for easy learning
- Music games to practice
- Magic Guzheng mode added
The violin, sometimes known as a fiddle, is a wooden string instrument in the violin family. Most violins have a hollow wooden body. It is the smallest and highest-pitched instrument in the family in regular use. Smaller violin-type instruments exist, including the violino piccolo and the kit violin, but these are virtually unused. The violin typically has four strings tuned in perfect fifths, and is most commonly played by drawing a bow across its strings, though it can also be played by plucking the strings with the fingers (pizzicato) and by striking the strings with the wooden side of the bow
(Everyone please try, it's great experience
Learn Guitar, Ukulele, Bass or Singing with 1000s of songs, lessons & exercises
YOUSICIAN - the fast, fun way to learn, play and master the Piano, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, or Singing / Vocals. Enjoy thousands of songs on your REAL INSTRUMENT!
(supports acoustic and electric instruments
Yousician is your personal music tutor! The app listens to you play and gives instant feedback on your accuracy and timing. Our curriculum, designed by expert music teachers, will help musicians of all levels improve, from complete beginners to professionals.
Step-by-step video guides help you through each lesson. Fun gameplay tracks your progress and keeps you motivated to practice and learn. You’ll simply be amazed how fast your skills advance. So go grab your guitar, bass or ukulele, go sit at your piano or keyboard, or warm up to sing and start playing now!
Violins are important instruments in a wide variety of musical genres. They are most prominent in the Western classical tradition, both in ensembles (from chamber music to orchestras) and as solo instruments and in many varieties of folk music, including country music, bluegrass music and in jazz. Electric violins with solid bodies and piezoelectric pickups are used in some forms of rock music and jazz fusion, with the pickups plugged into instrument amplifiers and speakers to produce sound. Further, the violin has come to be played in many non-Western music cultures, including Indian music and Iranian music. The name fiddle is often used regardless of the type of music played on it.