Yojana the scheme :-
This scheme’s main objective is to empower girls.
This scheme will help in improve the girl childbirth ratio.
This scheme will also promote girl education.
Silent Features of the scheme
- This scheme is completely government-funded
- The government will give Rs. 110000/- to the beneficiaries
- Applicants can apply through both the modes online and offline too
- Beneficiaries will get the financial assistance directly in their bank account through bank transfer
Scholarship Amount Distribution
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 4000/- in first enrollment in class 1st
- Second enrollment will be given in class 9th and the amount will be Rs. 6000/-
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 100000/- when she attains age of 18 years.
- This scheme is for the first two girl child of the family
- Applicant must belong to Gujarat state
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
Selection Procedure Under Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- First of all application forms will be invited.
- Then the application forms will be verified by the Related Regional Officers.
- Thereafter beneficiary list will be prepared.
- At last the amount will be transferred to the beneficiary account.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form
Applicants need to fill online as well as an offline application form. Yet the government has not disclosed any defined procedure. Here are some common steps which applicants need to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of the government
- Read all the scheme related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.
Keeping in view the current scenario of sex ratio in the state, the Wahli Dikari scheme has been announced. Many girls are either killed at birth, or have to forcibly leave schooling. In Gujarat, about 30% of girls leave school before they reach class 9th and around 57% of girls leave school before they reach class 11th. The sex ratio in the state is 883 girls per 1000 boys.
Seeing all this as a significant concern, the Gujarat State Government has launched this new scheme. In this scheme, money is given to the girls who are eligible and apply for this scheme. This money is provided at specific intervals of life.
You can download the Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form PDF format using the link given below for free of cost.