SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Overview
- Department : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Exam : MTS & Havalda
- No. of Vacancy : 1558 Post
- Apply Last Date : 21/07/2023
- Apply Mode : Online
- Official Website : ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Education Qualification:
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination orequivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
- MTS : 1198
- Havaldar In CBIC And CBN : 360
- Total Post : 1558
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
The Selection for SSC MTS Exam will be based on three stages.
- Paper I (Online Exam)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the Havaldar Post)
- Document Verification
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC.Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories.
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions,please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 21/07/2023 (5.00PM
Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
- Dates for submission of online applications: 30.06.2023 to 21.07.2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.07.2023 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 22.07.2023 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 23.07.2023 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):24.07.2023
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): September 2023