If you have lost your Valid PUC Cirtificate somewhere. Or do not worry if you have. You get your Valid PUC Cirtificate in 2-3 minutes on your mobile Or you can Download PUC Certificate online from computer. Let’s see how do PUC Certificate Online Download?
Here is how to download your PUC certificate online:
- Visit https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/puc.
- Now click on the PUC Certificate section.
- Then mention your registration number and the last 5 characters of the vehicle’s chassis number.
- Now fill in the captcha code.
- You will be redirected to a page with your pollution control certificate online if it is still under validity. There, you can Print and download your PUC certificate online.
Here is how to check PUC certificate status online:
- Go to the official PARIVAHAN website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/puc.
- Click on the PUC Certificate section.
- Then enter your registration number and the last 5 characters of the vehicle’s chassis number, and fill in the captcha code.
- Now you will be able to see if your PUC Certificate is active, as well as its validity and readings.
The Download PUC Certificate Online Contains The Following Information
- PUC Certificate Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Date Of Registration
- Validity (Expiry Date)
- Emission Readings
- PUC Certificate Validity
- When You Purchase A New Car Or Bike, A PUC Certificate Is Provided By The Company And The Validity Of This Certificate Is 1 Year.
Where Can You Apply For A Puc Certificate?
You Can Apply At Any Authorized Petrol Pumps Or Independent Testing Centers And You Will Get Certificate Instantly.
What Is The Validity Of PUC Certificate?
It Issued To A Brand New Vehicle Is Valid For One Year. After That Tests Must Be Conducted Every Six Months And You Will Get A New Certificate.
What Is The Cost Of The Emission Test?
The Cost Of The Test Varied Between Rs.30 And Rs.100 Depending On The Vehicle And Fuel Type.