Do you also want to join Meri Mati Mera Desh program? And want to give your support. So this article can be very useful for you. Because through this article, we have told you how to do Meri Mati Mera Desh Registration? With this complete information is given to download Meri Maati Mera Desh Certificate. So let’s know what is Meri Mati Mera Desh program?
Meri Mati Mera Desh Registration 2023
- Name of Article : Meri Mati Mera Desh Registration 2023
- Language of Article : Gujarati and English
- Initiated by whom? : By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
- Date of Commencement : 9 August 2023
- Closing date : 30 August 2023
- purpose : Honoring the Martyrs of the Country – Viraganas
- Official Website : https://merimaatimeradesh.gov.in/
The objective of Meri Mati Mera Desh Abhiyan
The sole main objective of Meri Mati Mera Desh Abhiyan is to honor the martyred heroes together. That is why the Meri Mitti Mera Desh program is being launched in the month of August. During this program, various programs will be organized at different places in the country. PM Narendra Modi said that an oath will also be taken during this program to complete the five vows.
What is the vow of five vows?
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi hoisted the tricolor from the Red Fort. At that time, he informed that the Amrit Mohotsav of Independence will be celebrated for the next 25 years. Meanwhile, he also talked about Panch Vrat. Which will be completed under Meri Mati Mera Desh Abhiyan. The details of these vows are given below.
- We should respect the martyrs who protect the country.
- The dream of making India a developed country in the year 2047 is to be realized.
- To take pride in the country’s rich heritage by fulfilling the duty as a citizen of India.
- Together we have to make India a developed country.
- The mentality of slavery in our minds has to be uprooted.
- We all have a duty to stand for unity and solidarity.
Creation of Amritvatika
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has informed that Amrit Kalash Yatra will be taken out across the country. Under which lakhs of people from all regions of India will join. He further said that soil will be taken from different villages of the country inside the kalash. In which different plants will be planted. I would like to inform you that a total of 7500 Kalashas will be prepared under Meri Mati Mera Desh Abhiyan. Together they will be brought to the country’s capital Delhi as part of the Amrit Kalash Yatra.
The soil and plants brought together in these 7500 urns will be planted near the National War Memorial i.e. the National War Memorial. This place will be built in the name of Amrit Vatika. This Amrit Vatika would later set a classic example of Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat.
Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign benefits and features
- Meri Mitti Mera Desh Abhiyan will be run across the country from August 9. Which will last till August 30.
- Under Meri Maati Mera Desh 2023, a special type of inscription will also be installed in lakhs of gram panchayats across India.
- Which will be visible to the next generation as a proof of this campaign.
- Under the Meri Mati Mera Desh programme, 7500 soil and saplings will be taken to Delhi, the national capital.
- All these urns and saplings along with soil will be planted near the National War Memorial.
- Which will be known as “Amrit Vatika” in future.
- Crores of people of India will take a pledge to make Meri Mati Mera Desh Abhiyan 2023 a success.
- By registering Meri Mitti Mera Desh Abhiyan, you can download Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate.
Eligibility to participate in the programme
We would like to inform you that Meri Mati Mera Desh Abhiyan is a nationwide campaign. In which any citizen of India can participate by becoming a part of this campaign. There is no income limit in this program to be a part of this campaign. There is no age limit and no caste limit is kept.
How To Download Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate | How to download Meri Mati Mera Desh Certificate?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Meri Mati Mera Country.
- Now on the home page you will see the option of “Take Pledge”. On which you have to click.
- A new page will open as soon as you click. In which you have to click on the option of “Take Pledge” again.
- Now in the new page that will open you have to enter your name, mobile number, state and district.
- Now you have to read the below given oath carefully and click on submit option.
- Now in the newly opened page, you have to upload a selfie while planting a plant or holding a clay lamp in your hand.
- After uploading, you have to click on submit option.
- Meri Mati Mera Desh certificate will appear on your screen as soon as you click.
- Which you can also download.
1. What is Mary Mati Mera Desh based on?
This campaign is based on honoring the country’s martyrs.
2. Meri Mati What is the tagline of my country?
Salute to the soil, salute to the heroes (Mati ko naman, viron ka vandan)
3. How long will the Meri Mitty Mera Desh Abhiyan last?
August 30, 2023
4. How to register Mary Mati Mera Desh?
To register in this campaign, you have to go to the official website. More information about which is given in this article.