IB Recruitment 2022- Overview
- Conducting Body : Ministry of Home Affairs
- Post Name : Security Assistant, Executive, and Multi-Tasking Staff
- Vacancy : 1671
- Registration Start : 05th November 2022
- Last date of Registration : 25th November 2022
- Mode of Application : Online
- Selection Process : Tier 1, 2 and 3
Education Qualification :
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education.
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which the candidate will be applied.
- Knowledge of any one of the local languages/dialects.
Application Fees :
All Candidates Rs. 450/-
General/EWS/OBC (Male) Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply IB Recruitment 2022
Step 1: Visit the Ministry of Home Affairs Current Opportunities Page. Click on the application link for IB recruitment.
Step 2: Enter the required details to register
Step 3: Fill in your application form by entering all the required details.
Step 4: Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the prescribed format. If you are facing any trouble while uploading a photo/signature/thumb impression
Step 5: Fill in other details and upload the required documents.
Step 6: Pay the application fee and submit the completely filled application form.
Age Limit :
Security Assistant/ Exe 27 Years
MTS/ Gen 18-25 years
Selection Process :
The selection process for the IB Recruitment 2022 consists of the following phases
- Stage 1- Tier 1 (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen)
- Stage 2- Tier 2 (Part-1) Offline Exam of Descriptive type (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen)Tier 2 (Part-2) Spoken ability (only for SA/Exe)
- Stage 3- Tier 3: Interview/Personality test
- Security Assistant, Executive Rs. 21700-69100 (Level 3)
- Multi-Tasking Staff Rs. 18000-56900 (Level 1)
Important Link :
Important Dates :
Online Application Starts 05th November 2022
Last Date to Apply 25th November 2022
Last Date to pay application fee 25th November 2022